1 Grey Street
(across from the Intercontinental Hotel)
04 499 4743
9am - 6pm Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday
10am - 4pm Sunday
22 Ganges Road
04 479 4541
9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
04 479 4541
We ship daily worldwide. Most orders will be delivered within a 1-2 days.
The delivery times to some countries will be 3-5 days. Details below. We will email you if there is going to be a delay.
Click and Collect is available and a free service. Select your store at checkout.
New Zealand - Free delivery with orders over $75 (some exclusions).
Australia - Free delivery with orders over $200 (some exclusions).
Free delivery with orders over $75
Flat rate with orders under $75 - $8.50 nationwide
North Island urban 1-2 days
South Island urban 2-4 days
Rural, Waiheke Island 3-6 days
Free delivery with orders over $200
Flat rate with orders under $200 - $36
Urban 2-7 day delivery
Rural 3-9 day delivery
Flat rate $45
4-9 day delivery
Flat rate $58
4-9 day delivery
Flat rate $66
5-12 day delivery
Rest of the World
Flat rate $95
7-16 day delivery
All shipments are tracked and this tracking is emailed to you at time of despatch.
Our free delivery offer is valid on full priced items only.
Some items are excluded from our free delivery offer due to their size or weight. This is normally mentioned in the product description. In these instances, we will be in touch with the freight cost.
In regard to delivery times, the weather, strikes and other unforeseen circumstances may delay shipments. Remember to take into account statutory holidays and weekends. Christmas is a busy time and we may experience delays through December. As before, we will be in contact if any delays occur.
In regard to international shipments, Tea Pea is not responsible for any local taxes or duties.
We offer layby on products over $150 with a minimum deposit of 50% and the balance paid within 4 weeks. Email us and we'll arrange the rest. Laybys are not refundable.
Visa, Mastercard and bank transfers accepted.
Online ASB 12 3192 0035913 00 (NZ only).
Tea Pea is in New Zealand Dollars.
Our loyalty programme is set up to thank and reward our customers for supporting Tea Pea and our brands.
For every $500 spent (within 12 months) we give you a $50 voucher to spend the next time you shop with us.
Loyalty is collected from both in store and online shopping. We keep track of your spending and if at any time you’d like to know how far away you are from your next $50 voucher, please email us.
The qualifying $500 spend includes full price items only.
Sale and discounted products are not included. Other exclusions include all furniture, food products, Little P rugs, Armadillo and Co rugs and Pappelina mats.
The $500 needs to be spent within 12 months and the $50 voucher expires after 12 months.
The $50 reward voucher can not be given as a gift and is available to spend on purchases after the qualifying $500 spend.
We carefully check, wrap and package your order. Please contact us immediately if items arrive damaged, not the product you’ve ordered, or are faulty. Please know that we will put right any issues immediately.
If you decide the product you’ve purchased is not for you, then it will be at the discretion of Tea Pea to issue a store credit.
Terms & Conditions of Sale Items
Tea Pea School
Thank you for joining us here at Tea Pea School. It’s lovely to have you.
By purchasing a ticket for a talk, demonstration or workshop, you are agreeing and accepting the following.
• Tickets must be paid for in full at time of purchase.
• Reproducing or replicating the essence and model of Tea Pea School, and any of its classes is prohibited.
• Class tickets are non-refundable, nor can we offer a credit. If you are unable to attend, and plan on giving the ticket to a friend, please email us to let us know.
• All classes have a minimum number of places we need to fill. We can cancel any class at any time before it starts if these numbers are not met. All ticket holders will be immediately refunded in full, or we can organise a transfer to another class.
• Tea Pea accepts no responsibility of theft or injury before, during or after the class. We have taken steps to ensure all classes are safe and secure.
• As part of all classes, we offer complimentary refreshments. Please be aware we are not able to cater for special dietary requirements at this time.
• We can't hold sale items.
• Sale items aren't eligible for layby.
• No returns or exchanges - many in store items are seconds so please check carefully.
• Loyalty points are only earned on full price items.
• Loyalty rewards vouchers can't be used as payment for sale items.
• Gift wrapping not available on sale items.
• Existing laybys and pre-orders are not eligible as part of the sale.
• Free delivery is not valid on sale items.
• We can’t guarantee availability of items during the sale and we will contact you as soon as we can if there is an issue with your order.
• Discounts not available on pre-orders.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com